To delete an existing client return from your Client Manager window:
- From within your TaxAct Professional Edition program, click Clients in the options bar to view the Client Manager window (if it is not already visible).
- Click to select the client return you want to delete.
- With the client return selected, you may use one of the following methods to delete it:
- Click File in the upper menu bar, then click Delete Client Return...
- Click Remove Client at the top of the Client Manager window.
- Right-click the client, then click Remove Client(s).
- In the window that appears, click Yes if you want to delete the actual return file from your computer, or No to just remove the name from the Client Manager window (the return file will remain where you saved it locally or online).