Below are the instructions for viewing and/or printing a copy of your filing instructions:
- From within your TaxAct Online return, click Print Center down the left, then click Instructions/Reports.
- Check the instructions/reports you wish to print, and enter the appropriate number of copies.
- Click Print, then click the PDF link. Click the printer icon or save icon (available when you hover your mouse over the bottom of the PDF form) to print or save as a PDF file.
- Click the Print icon in the TaxAct toolbar.
- Click Instructions/Reports in the Print Center dialog box that appears.
- Check the instructions/reports you wish to print, and select the appropriate number of copies.
- Click Print.
In the print dialog box that appears, you can send the output to a printer or a PDF document. If you wish to only print preview the document, check Print Preview. Once the print preview window opens, click Print to actually print the document.