Below are the instructions for viewing and/or printing a copy of your filing instructions:
- From within your TaxAct Online return, click Print Center in the left column.
- Click Instructions/Reports
- Click on the checkbox(es) to the left of the instructions/reports you wish to print, and enter the appropriate number of copies.
- Click Print and then click the PDF link. Click the printer icon or save icon (available when you hover your mouse over the bottom of the PDF form) to print or save as a PDF file.
- Click the Print icon in the TaxAct toolbar
- Click Instructions/Reports in the Print Center dialog box that appears
- Click on the checkbox to the left of the instructions/reports you wish to print, and select the appropriate number of copies
- Click Print
In the print dialog box that appears you are able to choose if you wish to send the output to a printer or a PDF document. If you wish to only print preview the document, check the Print Preview box. Once the print preview window opens, click the Print button to actually print the document.