Search Help Topics:


The IRS has requested that some information (like the Section 179 expense) be separated from the other income and expenses in order for the IRS to easily match Schedule K-1 information. They have requested us to enter Depreciation for Section 179 expenses on Part II of the Schedule E (Form 1040) Supplemental Income and Loss on the line directly below the Partnership or S-Corporation information and then enter the EIN to match the depreciation to the applicable K-1.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?