To remove a return in your TaxAct Account online:
- Sign in to your TaxAct Account online, then click My Taxes.
- Click the Actions dropdown, then click Remove Return.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Ok to confirm that you want to remove the return.
To remove personal information from your TaxAct Account online:
- Sign in to your TaxAct Account online, then click My Info or My Preferences (both sections have your personal information in them).
- Click (manage) next to your information, then edit or delete the information in the appropriate fields.
- Click Update Name, Update Address, etc., depending on which information you deleted, to confirm your changes.
Note: If the return has already been efiled, printed, or an extension was efiled, you will be unable to remove the return. You will also be unable to remove the return if any product fees were paid, even if those fees have been refunded.