Search Help Topics:

To review or modify the subtractions from income for a Delaware return:

  1. From within your TaxACT return (Online or Desktop) click on the State Q&A tab and then click on Delaware directly below the blue tabs
  2. Click Adjustments to expand the category and then click Adjustments subtracted from income
  3. Click Pension Exclusion and on the following screen you will be able to view the amounts flowing to Lines 34 and 35 of Delaware Form 200-01

Was this helpful to you?