Georgia has a number of Non IND-CR Credits and Pass-Through Credits which are entered on Georgia Schedule 2 and flow to Line 20 of Georgia Form 500.
To enter these credits in TaxAct®:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click State, then click Georgia (or GA). On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click State.
- Click Credits in the Georgia Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand, then click Non IND-CR credits.
- Continue with the interview process to enter all of the appropriate information.
- On the screen titled Georgia - Non IND-CR Credits and Pass-Through Credits, click Yes, then click + Add Schedule 2 to create a new copy of the worksheet or click Edit to review a form already created.
- On the screen titled Georgia - Non IND-CR Credits, select the appropriate code from the Credit code drop-down, enter the Credit remaining from previous years, then click Continue.