Search Help Topics:

Any child support payments will appear in column 3 of Vermont Form HI-144, and the total will be included in Line t, Household Income.

To enter or review this information in TaxACT:
  1. From within your TaxACT return (Online or Desktop) click on the State Q&A tab and then click Vermont right below the blue tabs at the top of the screen
  2. Click Household Income
  3. Click Continue until you reach the screen titled Vermont - Wages, Interest, Alimony and enter the appropriate information
  4. Enter the amount in the Alimony, support money, and child support field under Other Persons

Was this helpful to you?