Search Help Topics:

To subtract the military pay on the Michigan return:
  1. From within your TaxACT return (Online or Desktop) click on the State Q&A tab and then click on Michigan
  2. Click Subtractions to expand the category and then click Various Schedule 1 subtractions
  3. Make the entry for Active duty military pay from U.S. Armed Forces included in AGI

Was this helpful to you?