New Hampshire - Form DP-10

New Hampshire uses Form DP-10 for full or part-year residents. The DP-10 only has to be filed if the taxpayer received more than $2400 (single) or $4800 (joint) of interest and/or dividends. TaxAct® supports this form in the New Hampshire program.

The taxpayer can enter the date of residency during the New Hampshire Q&A. You can indicate whether this is an initial return, as well as the dates of residence.

To do the indication in the state return:

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click State to expand, then click New Hampshire (or NH). On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click State.
  2. Click Interest and Dividends Tax in the New Hampshire Quick Q&A Topics menu, then continue with the interview process to enter all of the appropriate information.