New Hampshire - Form DP-10

New Hampshire uses Form DP-10 for full or part-year residents. The DP-10 only has to be filed if the taxpayer received more than $2400 (single) or $4800 (joint) of interest and/or dividends. TaxAct® supports this form in the New Hampshire program.

The taxpayer can enter the date of residency during the New Hampshire Q&A. You can indicate whether this is an initial return, as well as the dates of residence, on the screen titled NH - Interest and Dividends - Special Return Type.