Social Security Number - Entering in Program

To enter or review the taxpayer's or spouse's Social Security Number in the return:

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal (on smaller devices, click in the top left corner of your screen, then click Federal).
  2. Click Basic Information, then click Name.
  3. Change the Social Security Number if needed.
  4. If you are married, click Spouse, and change their Social Security Number if needed.