Form 8283 Noncash Charitable Contributions is used to report information about noncash charitable contributions.
To enter this information in the TaxAct program:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click Federal.
- Click Itemized or Standard Deductions in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand, then click Charitable contributions.
- Continue with the interview process to enter all of the appropriate information.
- On the screen titled Did you make any charitable contributions in 2020?, click Yes.
- On the screen titled Did you make any noncash contributions?, click Yes.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.