To complete Form 2441 Child and Dependent Care Expenses in the TaxAct program:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal (on smaller devices, click in the top left corner of your screen, then click Federal).
- Click Child and Dependent Care, then click Yes.
- If this is your first Form 2441 in this return, continue with the interview process to enter your information.
- If you already created a Form 2441 in this return, click + Add Form 2441 to create a new copy of the form or click Edit to edit a form already created (desktop program: click Review instead of Edit).
- Continue with the interview process to enter your information.
The TaxAct program will apply the information to Form 2441, and report it on line 13a of Form 1040 for you.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.