To view or edit the Bank Account Worksheet which contains the banking information for direct withdrawal of estimated tax payments:
- From within your TaxAct Professional Edition program, in your client's return, click Forms in the options bar to view the Forms Explorer (if it is not already visible).
- Click Federal from the dropdown in forms explorer, then scroll down and click Information Worksheets to expand the dropdown (if it is not already visible).
- Click Bank Account to expand the dropdown.
- Click Bank Account from within the dropdown to edit an existing form in Forms View, or click + Add New to create a new one.
To print the Bank Account Worksheet:
- In Forms View, with Bank Account Worksheet open, click the Print Current Form icon at the top of Forms View.
- A print dialog box appears, so you can choose what printer to use and more options. Click Ok when you are ready to print.