To enter or review information from Form 1099-MISC - Box 3, Other Income:
- From within your TaxAct® return (Online or Desktop) click Federal. On smaller devices, click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, then select Federal
- Click Form 1099-MISC in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu.
- Click +Add Form 1099-MISC to create a new Form 1099-MISC
- Click Form 1099-MISC Quick Entry to open the Quick Entry window
- Enter all of the applicable information from your Form 1099-MISC
- Close the Quick Entry window
- On the screen titled What schedule or form should the income from this Form 1099-MISC be reported on?, select either Schedule C or Form 1040/Form1040NR, Other Income from the Assigned schedule or form drop-down list