Search Help Topics:


You can report more than one Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement in the TaxAct program.  You might receive more than one Form W-2 if you changed jobs or worked for more than one employer during a tax year.

To report more than one Form W-2:

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal (on smaller devices, click in the top left corner of your screen, then click Federal).
  2. Click the Wages and Salaries dropdown, then click Wage income reported on Form W-2.
  3. Click + Add Form W-2

Related Links

Was this helpful to you?