Search Help Topics:

; ; ;

You may receive more than one Form W-2 if you changed jobs or worked for more than one employer during a tax year.

You will need to enter each W-2 separately.


See Entering in Program - Form W-2 to enter first W-2.

See Adding, Reviewing, or Deleting Form W-2 or Form 1099 to enter more Forms W-2.

Related Links

Was this helpful to you?