Which Business Product to Use to File Your Return

You can use TaxAct® to prepare your business tax return. Which tax product you should use depends on how your business is organized.

If you have a sole proprietorship or a single-member LLC, you likely can file a Schedule C on your personal Form 1040 tax return. For a formal partnership, you should file Form 1065. For an S-Corporation, you should file Form 1120S. For a C-Corporation, you should file Form 1120.

See IRS Publication 3402 for more information on which form to use for your LLC.

Related Links