- Sign in to your TaxAct Online return
- Click the My Return button in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Print Center, then click the Return tab (or one of the other tabs, depending on what you want to print)
- Enter the number of Federal and/or State return copies you would like to print or save
- Click the Print button and then the PDF link to view the return. Click the printer icon or the save icon (available when you hover your mouse over the bottom of the PDF form) to print or save the PDF copy of the return.
If you have not yet paid the program fees you will see a link View/Pay on the Return tab which will allow you to make that payment and then you will be able to continue with the steps.