You can view a copy of your return before you submit it by following the steps below.
TaxAct Online Users:
- Sign in to your TaxAct Online return
- Click the My Return button at the top right side of the screen
- Click Print Center, then click the Return tab
- Enter the number of federal and state copies you would like to print or save
- Click on the indicated link to view the return and then click on the printer icon to print the return
If you see the message "You will need to complete the filing step first" in Step 3 above, then you will need to return to the Filing tab and complete that process far enough to print the return. You do not need to go to the end of the filing steps and submit the return at this time. Return to the instructions above if you need to print the return again. Alternatively you can click on Preview Paper Return (Non-Printable version).
TaxAct Desktop Users:
- Click File in the top left corner of the screen and then click Print Return
- Click on the Return tab in the Print Center, if it is not already selected
- Select the number of Federal and/or State return copies you'd like to print
- Click Print
- Make sure the Print Preview box is checked (on the bottom left), or select the Send Output to PDF option, and then click OK to view the return