Schedule SE - Adjustments Defaults to Long Form

If you report a self-employment tax adjustment on Schedule SE (Form 1040) Self-Employment Tax, the TaxAct® program will automatically utilize Section B - Long Schedule SE.

To enter or review a self-employment tax adjustment, go to our Schedule SE - Adjustments FAQ.

Related Links

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.