Search Help Topics:


The TaxAct program does not support a separate Schedule D (Form 1040) Capital Gains and Losses for Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) purposes. You would need to manually complete the form, enter the amount on Line 17 of Form 6251 Alternative Minimum Tax - Individuals, and paper-file the return.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?