Search Help Topics:

IRS Publication 938 Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduits (REMICs) has information regarding reporting REMICs. You can use the directory in the publication to find the representative of the REMIC, then request information from that representative by telephone or mail. Your request must specify the calendar quarters and the classes of REMIC regular interests for which you need information.

Was this helpful to you?