Form 1099-INT - Interest Earned for the Year is More than $10

You should receive a Form 1099-INT Interest Income from banks and financial institutions where you earned more than $10 in interest. Even if you did not receive a Form 1099-INT, or if you received $10 or less in interest for the year, you must still report any interest earned and credited to your account during the tax year.

If you need help reporting your Form 1099-INT in the TaxAct program, go to our Form 1099-INT - Entering in Program FAQ.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.