The Estimated Tax Payments worksheet shows the entries made for estimated tax payments made for the current year's return (federal, state, and local).
To view the Estimated Tax Payments worksheet in your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your TaxAct Online return
- Click Print Center in the left column, then click Custom Print
- Scroll down in the bottom section (the bottom section lists documents received or worksheets) and click on the checkbox(es) to the left of the item(s) select Federal Form 1040 Estimates Paid - Federal Payments $x.xx State Payments $x.xx Local Payments #x.xx
- Click Print and then click the PDF link. The item will appear in a PDF read-only format. At that time you can click the printer icon on the screen to actually print, or close the window without printing.
- Click on the Forms icon in the toolbar to open the Forms view.
- Expand the Federal folder
- Expand the Worksheets folder
- Scroll down and double click Form 1040 Estimates Paid - Payments of Estimated Tax and then double click the individual worksheet