Electronic Funds Withdrawal Change Account Number

You can cancel scheduled Electronic Funds Withdrawals (EFW) by contacting the IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537. They can also help you change your banking information for future payments. It is possible they will direct you to use the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) available at the IRS EFTPS website.

For more information, go to the IRS Pay Taxes by Electronic Funds Withdrawal webpage under Cancellations, Errors, and Questions.