Electronic Funds Withdrawal Change Account Number

You are able to cancel scheduled Electronic Funds Withdrawals (EFW) by contacting the U.S. Treasury Financial Agent at 1-888-353-4537.  They can also help you change your banking information for future payments. It is possible they will direct you to use the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) available at the IRS EFTPS Online website.