Search Help Topics:


If you want to indicate that you can be claimed on someone else's return: 

  1. Click Federal. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then select Federal
  2. Click Basic Information in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu in the left column
  3. Click Dependent on someone else's tax return and follow the prompts on the next screen.

Was this helpful to you?