TaxACT provides depreciation reports for federal and state returns. These reports are available for the current year, and the information is also provided for the following five years' depreciation amounts. There is also a disposal summary available.
To review or print the Depreciation Summary
in the TaxACT program:
- From within your TaxACT return (Online or Desktop), click the Review tab
- Click Reports directly below the Federal Q&A tab
- Click the blue Depreciation Summary button
- A window will open with the Depreciation Summary
- Click the pink printer icon to print the report