Dependents - Resident of Mexico or Canada

To report in the TaxAct program that a dependent is a resident of Canada or Mexico (if you need help accessing the Dependent section of the Q&A, go to our Dependents - Adding in Program.

  1. From within the Dependent section of the Q&A, on the screen titled Tell us about your dependent, click the dropdown below Dependent Citizenship, and click Resident of Canada or Mexico.