The Self-Employment Tax Adjustment Worksheet
shows the adjustments used in the calculation of Line 2 on federal Schedule SE.
To view the Self-Employment Tax Adjustment Worksheet
in your TaxACT return:
TaxACT Online Users:
- Sign in to your TaxACT Online return
- Click the My Return button in the top right corner
- Click Print Center, then click Custom Print
- Check the box next to the first copy of Federal Schedule SE - Adjustments
- Click the Print button and then click the PDF link. The item will appear in a PDF read-only format. At that time you can click the printer icon on the screen to actually print, or close the window without printing.
NOTE: If, after you click Custom Print in Step 3 above, you see the message "No forms (or documents) available to print," you will need to click View/Pay your return fees which will bring you through the Paper Filing steps. Continue through those screens until you have processed the payment for your product fees.
TaxACT Desktop Users:
- Start your TaxACT Desktop program
- Click the Forms button in the top left corner
- Expand the Federal folder, then the Worksheets folder
- Scroll down and double-click Schedule SE - Adjustments - Self-Employment Adjustment Worksheet
In the print dialog box that appears you are able to choose if you wish to send the output to a printer or a PDF document. If you wish to only print preview the document, check the Print Preview
box. Once the print preview window opens, click the Print
button to actually print the document.