If the donations entered into the Donation Assistant do not print after you have printed your tax return, you can get them printed another way.
To print the donations entered:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click Federal.
- Click Itemized or Standard Deductions in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand, then click Charitable contributions.
- On the screen titled Did you make any charitable contributions in 2020?, click Yes.
- Continue with the interview process to enter all of the appropriate information.
- On the screen titled Did you make any noncash contributions?, click Yes.
- On the screen titled How do you want to enter your noncash contributions?, click Donation Assistant.
- In the new window, click Print Summary in the upper-right corner of the screen.