TaxACT walks you through your Partnership return! Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Available for Download or CD2
Uniquely suited to preparing your Partnership return!
Make preparing and filing your Form 1065 tax return easy for your partnership. TaxACT Business 1065 walks you through your partnership return, automatically calculating and filling in the tax forms while allocating & updating Schedule K-1 items as income changes. Contains powerful depreciation reports, loan & savings calculators, and more.
- Uniquely Suited to Preparing Your Partnership Return** - You'll enjoy essential features for Form 1065 preparation in addition to the versatility & efficiency you've enjoyed in the Deluxe Edition.
- Does the Work for You - Just answer simple, plain-English interview questions and TaxACT automatically calculates and enters your data into the appropriate tax forms.
- TaxACT Import transfers vital personal data from last year's tax return, including AGI/PIN, that is required to match IRS records in order to e-file.
Packed with features to make preparing your return fast & easy:
- Custom return printing - Print multiple copies of a return at once. Plus, you can print individual forms.
- Multiple occurrences of supporting forms - TaxACT allows you to enter multiple copies of many forms.
- Contains the Forms and Schedules you need, For a complete list please see the Forms and Schedules Chart.
- Automatic Partner Allocations - All Schedule K-1 items are automatically allocated and updated as income changes.
- Password Protection - Keep your data safe from others who may have access to your computer.
- New Includes 1 Free Federal E-file - Get your refund the fastest way possible.1
- New Quick entry for Form 4562 Asset Depreciation - Enter data directly into the form or complete the step-by-step interview.
- New TaxACT Bookmarks - Navigate your return on your terms. With TaxACT Bookmarks, simply mark & return to any question at any time.
- New Unlimited E-mail Support - Stumped by a tax question? Get one-on-one e-mail guidance from a tax specialist and TaxACT expert for free!2
Powerful analysis reports and calculators at your fingertips:
- Depreciation Reports - Instantly print a complete list of your depreciable assets, quoting depreciation for the current year, as well as accumulated depreciation. Or, get a report detailing next year's depreciation. Sort either report by asset name or date acquired.
- Loan and Savings Calculators - Effortlessly compute loan payments or the future value of savings deposits, then print amortization and accumulation schedules.
TaxACT State 1065 makes preparing your state return a snap!
- TaxACT State 1065 Editions integrate seamlessly! Add any TaxACT State 1065 Edition, and your federal information will be automatically transferred and calculated by the state software. No need to re-enter all that data! Purchase your state for only $14.95, or get the All-States Edition for just $59.95. State editions are available for AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY (Includes NYC), PA, SC, TX, VA, WI.
TaxACT Business 1065 Edition supports up to 99 partners.
1 In order to e-file your 1065 federal return, you will need a scanner. The IRS requires that you print authorization Form 8453-PE, sign it, scan it, convert the document to a PDF and attach it to your return. The IRS estimates a typical e-filed return with direct deposit will be deposited in 8-15 days.
2 Phone support for the 2010 tax year is available for just $7.95.
** TaxACT Business 1065 allows you to prepare one 1065 tax return only.
Please note: If the only member of the LLC is an individual, the LLC income and expenses are reported on Form 1040 Schedule C, E, or F. Single-member LLCs may NOT file a partnership return. Please purchase TaxACT Deluxe instead.