We genuinely value your business, and keeping you informed of important updates, special offers and new products or services is one of the ways we show it. However, because some email clients impose restrictions on message delivery, we've put together a helpful list of step-by-step instructions on how to whitelist a sender for major email providers. Please find your email client below and follow the steps to make sure you never miss out on important messages from TaxAct.
- In "Home" tab, click "Junk" to open dropdown menu.
- Click "Junk Email Options."
- Navigate to "Safe Recipients" tab.
- Click "Add" and type the desired sender's email address.
- Choose "Actions," "Junk Email," and then "Junk Email Options."
- Navigate to "Safe Senders" tab.
- Click "Add" and type the desired sender's email address, and click "OK."
- Select the gear icon in the top right corner of the application.
- Scroll down through gear panel to select "Mail."
- On the left side, choose "Mail," "Accounts," and then "Block or Allow."
- Choose "Automatically filter junk email."
- Under "Safe Senders and Recipients," type desired sender's email address and click the "+" button.
- Click "Save."
- Click "Options" to the far right and choose "More Options" from dropdown menu.
- Select "Allowed" and "Blocked Senders," and click "Allowed Senders."
- Type desired sender's email address and click "Add to List."
- Right click email from desired sender.
- Select "Add Sender to Contacts."
- Click "Save."
- Open the email, click on the drop down Reply menu and select "Add TaxAct.com to Contacts list"
- Click email from desired sender and drag into "Primary" tab.
- Click "Yes" to confirm.
- Right click on desired sender's email address.
- Select "Add to Contacts" or "Add to VIPs."
- Open email from desired sender.
- Tap the sender's name in "From" line.
- When you reach the next screen, tap "Create New Contact."
- Tap "Done."
Android (Samsung, Google Nexus, etc.)
- In default email client, tap picture or icon of sender.
- Tap "OK" when prompted to add desired address to contacts.