The best fix is a reset using the “Forgot username or password?” on the login page.
Multiple failed login attempts will lock your account. You will need to reset your password using the "Forgot username or password?" on the login page.
(Customer service does not have access to reset your password.)
Password requirements: (Click the show password icon on the login page)
- at least eight (8) characters,
- one uppercase letter,
- one lowercase letter,
- one number,
- and one special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*).
If you’ve successfully updated your password and are still having difficulty logging in, check that the caps lock or numbers lock is on or off appropriately.
You can also check your auto-fill or auto-complete settings, password management settings, or security software interference.
Other things to try:
- Use a different browser
- Sign in from a different device (i.e., tablet, smartphone, laptop, …)
- Type the password manually if it’s being auto-filled
If you are using the Professional and Enterprise Edition or Internet Explorer, Windows may be saving an old or incorrect password.
Try the following:
- Type internet options in the Windows search bar (usually lower-left corner).
- Click to open the internet options item on the results list.
- On the internet properties box that opens, navigate to the general tab. In the browsing history area, click delete.
- In the delete browsing history box that opens, check the boxes for form data and passwords. Keep checked temporary internet files, cookies and website data, and history.
- Click the delete button at the bottom. It may take some time. You should see a progress bar.
- When you return to the internet options box, you can click OK to close it.