If you’re expecting a verification code by email:
- Check all junk, spam, or other folders
- If you use other email accounts, check those inboxes as well
- Expand any conversation threads to check for newly-received messages
If you don't receive a code via email as requested:
- In the Check Your Email window, click one of the following:
- Resend Code - this will send a new code via email
- Try a text message verification - this will send a code to the mobile phone associated with your account
NOTE: Either choice will generate a new code, so all previous codes will no longer be valid. Always be sure you're entering the most recent code sent. It can take a few minutes for the code to arrive.
If you no longer have access to the email or mobile phone associated with your TaxAct Account:
- In the Check your Email window, click Recover your account if you have entered a username
- Enter personal info when prompted
I still can't get the code - now what?
For additional help, please Contact Us so we can assist.