Search Help Topics:

To access an existing return:

  1. Sign In to your TaxAct Account
  2. Click Continue Where I Left Off to open your most recently accessed current year return, or click the My Taxes tile to access other tax returns.
  3. In the My Taxes page, click to expand the appropriate tax year, then click the Open Return link under Actions on the right to access a return.

Note. Returns from 2018 and older are no longer available on TaxAct Online. You may contact the IRS at (800) 829-1040 for a transcript or copy of your return.

Was this helpful to you?