Search Help Topics:


To file an Iowa amended return:

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click State, then click Iowa (or IA). On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click State.
  2. Click Amended Return in the Iowa Quick Q&A Topics menu, then continue with the interview process to enter all of the appropriate information.

Note. Only amend your return after your original return has been accepted.

Was this helpful to you?