As a Professional Preparer using the TaxACT Professional software, you can select different options of paying for your electronic filing. We have listed the available options below:
To pay-per-return please use the instructions below from within your TaxACT program:
- Click on Preparer on the menu bar at the top of the program.
- Point to Master Information and then click on Preparers.
- Click on the Electronic Filing Info tab on the Preparer Information screen.
- Enter your "EFIN & Electronic Filing Password" in the appropriate fields.
- Enter your "Credit Card Type, Card Number, Expiration Date, and Name Shown on Card" in the appropriate fields.
- Enter your "Billing Address, City, State, and Zip Code" in the appropriate fields.
This credit card will be used for each e-file that you choose to submit. It will not need to be re-entered on each e-file.
To purchase prepaid e-filing, we recommend contacting our Sales line at 1-800-573-4287. The available options are below:
- Unlimited Federal or State E-Filing
- Purchasing increments of e-filing (available in $10, $25, and $100 increments)
After purchasing the unlimited e-filing or increments on prepaid amounts, please follow the steps listed above (under Pay-Per-Return) through Step 4.
The EFIN and Password entered must match what was provided to TaxACT at the time your order was placed.
The Unlimited E-Filing begins AFTER the unlimited e-filing has been paid in full. There will be no refunds given for any individual returns filed PRIOR to purchasing the unlimited e-filing.