If you have forgotten your Customer ID or Password to your TaxACT Desktop account, you may still gain access to your account by following these easy steps.
- Go to the Sign-In page for your TaxACT Desktop account.
- Click on the appropriate link to obtain your Customer ID or reset your Password.
- To retrieve your Customer ID, click the Forgot your Customer ID link, enter your "Email Address", and click Send Email.
- To reset your Password, click the Forgot your Password link, enter your "Customer ID & the Verification Code", and click Send Email.
- Follow the instructions in the email and click the link provided. If the link does not work, you may need to copy the entire web address and paste into your browsers Address: window.
- Enter your New Password and confirm it in the Re-Type New Password field. Click the Reset Password button to complete the process.
You may now sign into your account using your Customer ID and Password.
Was this helpful to you?