For taxes originally due April 2015
TaxACT walks you through your Partnership return! Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Available for Download or CD2
Order Business 1065 to get free phone help ($7.99 value)
Never get stumped by a tax question for the entire 2014 tax season! Let our highly qualified tax specialists guide you through specific tax situations via phone, upon product payment, at no additional cost. A $7.99 value.
Uniquely suited to preparing your Partnership return!
Make preparing and filing your Form 1065 tax return easy for your partnership. TaxACT Business 1065 walks you through your partnership return, automatically calculating and filling in the tax forms while allocating & updating Schedule K-1 items as income changes. Contains powerful depreciation reports, loan & savings calculators, and more.
- Uniquely Suited to Preparing Your Partnership Return** - You'll enjoy essential features for Form 1065 preparation in addition to the versatility & efficiency you've enjoyed in the Deluxe Edition.
- Includes 1 Free Federal E-file.1
- Does the Work for You - Just answer simple, plain-English interview questions and TaxACT automatically calculates and enters your data into the appropriate tax forms.
- TaxACT Import transfers vital personal data from last year's tax return, including AGI/PIN, that is required to match IRS records in order to e-file.
- Maximize Business Deductions - TaxACT has expanded the list of common business expenses to help you report and maximize common deductions.
- Reconciliation of Income - TaxACT has expanded the list of common book to tax differences to help reconciliation of book income when required to complete Schedule M-1.
- Custom return printing - Print multiple copies of a return at once. Plus, you can print individual forms.
- Multiple occurrences of supporting forms - TaxACT allows you to enter multiple copies of many forms.
- Contains the Forms and Schedules you need, For a complete list please see the Forms and Schedules Chart.
- Automatic Partner Allocations - All Schedule K-1 items are automatically allocated and updated as the business's income changes.
- Password Protection - Keep your data safe from others who may have access to your computer.
- Fast data entry features - enter data directly into forms or use the quick entry methods for Form 4562 and Schedules K-1, L, and M-3 data.
- "My Forms" list - view and navigate to specific forms in your return quickly and easily.
- TaxACT Bookmarks - Navigate your return on your terms. With TaxACT Bookmarks, simply mark & return to any question at any time.
- TaxACT Alerts meticulously inspect your return for errors, omissions, and valuable tax-saving opportunities you may have missed.
- Unlimited Free Support - Stumped by a tax question? Get one-on-one guidance from a tax specialist and TaxACT expert by email or phone (upon product payment) for free!
- Depreciation and Disposal Summaries - Depreciation reports now support fiscal & short year calculations. If you own business property, then you know year-to-year depreciation can lead to a pretty hefty deduction on your federal and state tax returns. Don't miss any valuable deductions! TaxACT's Depreciation and Disposal Summaries make reviewing your current, future, and accumulated assets fast and easy.
- Loan and Savings Calculators - Effortlessly compute loan payments or the future value of savings deposits, then print amortization and accumulation schedules.
- Capital Gains Summary - Capital gains can be confusing, especially as your portfolio grows, and keeping track of all your transactions can be pretty taxing. TaxACT's Capital Gains Summary makes comparing your short term and long term brokerage statement to your tax return fast and easy. Never miss a stock transaction again!
- Prior Year Comparison Report finds possible errors resulting from incorrect entries or overlooked info by comparing your return to last year's data.
- TaxACT State 1065 Editions integrate seamlessly! Add any TaxACT State 1065 Edition, and your federal information will be automatically transferred and calculated by the state software. No need to re-enter all that data! Purchase your state for only $19.99, or get the All-States Edition for just $59.99. State editions are available for AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI New!, IA, ID New!, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT New!, NE New!, NC, NJ, NM New!, NY (including NYC), OH, OK, OR, PA, RI New!, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI.
- State 1065 Edition Includes 1 Free State E-file - available for AL, AR, CA, GA, KS, MA, MD, MN, NY (including NYC), PA, UT and WI.
TaxACT Business 1065 Edition supports up to 99 partners.
1 In order to e-file your 1065 federal return, you will need a scanner. The IRS requires that you print authorization Form 8453-PE, sign it, scan it, convert the document to a PDF and attach it to your return.
Add Business 1065 to cart for $49.99
Add to Cart
2 CD-ROM Orders: Add $5.99 for shipping
** TaxACT Business 1065 allows you to prepare one 1065 tax return only.
Please note: If the only member of the LLC is an individual, the LLC income and expenses are reported on Form 1040 Schedule C, E, or F. Single-member LLCs may NOT file a partnership return. Please purchase TaxACT Deluxe instead.