As a Professional Preparer using the TaxAct® Professional software, you can choose different options of paying for your electronic filing. If you have not already sent EFIN verification information to TaxAct in the past, please review that information under Related Links
near the end of this message.
We have listed the available electronic filing payment options below:Pay-Per-Return
To pay-per-return please use the instructions below from within your TaxAct program:
- Click on Preparer on the menu bar at the top of the program.
- Point to Master Information and then click on Preparers.
- Click on the Electronic Filing Info tab on the Preparer Information screen.
- Enter your EFIN & PTIN (or SSN if not using a PTIN) in the appropriate fields.
- Enter your "Credit Card Type, Card Number, Expiration Date, and Name Shown on Card" in the appropriate fields.
- Enter your "Billing Address, City, State, and Zip Code" in the appropriate fields.
This credit card will be used for each e-file that you choose to submit. It will not need to be re-entered on each e-file.Prepaid E-Filing
To purchase prepaid e-filing, we recommend contacting our Sales line at 1-319-731-2682.
- Purchase a Preparers Bundle which includes unlimited e-filing
- Purchase increments of e-filing (available in $1 increments)
After purchasing a bundle that includes the unlimited e-filing or increments on prepaid amounts, please follow the steps listed above (under Pay-Per-Return) through Step 4.Please Note:
The Practice ID entered must match the Practice ID on the account used to order pre-paid filing. IMPORTANT:
The Unlimited E-Filing begins AFTER the unlimited e-filing has been paid in full. There will be no refunds given for any individual returns filed PRIOR to purchasing the unlimited e-filing.