For the security of your personal information, a printed or digital copy of your TaxAct® Online return is only available by signing into your account and printing or saving it yourself. We cannot mail, fax, or e-mail a paper or electronic copy. If you do not remember the username or password, you can use the appropriate links on the sign-in page.
Using your Online account, the print process will generate a Portable Document Format (PDF) file which can be viewed, printed, or saved from a PDF reader.
IMPORTANT: You must first have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Printing Your Return
- Go to www.taxact.com (clicking this link will open a new window).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the Sign In button.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the Sign In button.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Account Management page and click the My Taxes tile.
- Find the return you wish to print/view and click the blue Open link to the right of the return.
- From within the return, go to the My Return drop down menu in the upper right corner and choose Print Center.
- Click the Return tab and then enter the number of federal and state copies you would like to print or save.
Please note: You will also be required to pay the product fee if you have not already done so by clicking on the View/Pay your federal return fees link next to the Federal Copies entry field. If you have more than one state return attached, you will need to click Select States.
- Click Print.
Printing Individual Forms
- Follow the sign-in and print instructions in numbers 1-6 above.
- Click the Custom tab.
- Click Select All to choose the Federal and/or State forms you wish to print.
- Click Print.