In the TaxAct® program you can add multiple copies of forms, schedules, and documents received such as Forms W-2 and 1099. You can also review, edit, or delete forms already created. These options will be available on the Summary screen for the form:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop) click on the Federal tab. On smaller devices, click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, then choose Federal.
- Click on the the type of income you wish to add.
- For Form W-2, click Wages and Salaries and then Wage income reported on Form W-2.
- For specific steps for other forms, refer to Where to Report Items and click the link for your form.
- On the Summary screen (see below), click Add to create a new form or click Review to view or change entries for a form you have already entered. To remove a form from your return, choose the box next to it and click Delete.
Example: Reviewing or Adding a W-2.