- Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, Line 8b - (round amount to the nearest dollar)
If you used TaxAct to file your return for 2019, you can retrieve your AGI by following these steps:
- Sign in to your TaxAct account.
- Open the 2019 return.
- Click Federal to expand, then click Summary.
- Click View your Federal return, then click Preview to view a PDF copy of Form 1040 (Desktop users, click Print).
To retrieve your original AGI from your 2019 tax return (or from the original return if you filed an amended return), you may do one of the following:
- Contact the IRS toll free at 1-800-829-1040
- Complete Form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- Complete Form 4506 Request for Copy of Tax Return
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.