For your security, a printed or digital copy of your TaxAct Online return is available only by signing into your account and then printing or saving it yourself.
Using the TaxAct Online print process will generate a PDF that can be viewed, printed, or saved.
To access the PDF from our mobile view, complete the paper mailing steps. (This won’t prevent you from e-filing.)
To print your return:
- Sign in to your account. (Get sign in assistance.)
- Scroll to the bottom of your account management page and click the My Taxes tile
- Find the return you want to print/view and click the Open link
- From within the return, locate and click the three horizontal bars in the top left corner
- Choose Filing from the list
- Choose Mail Paper Return and continue through the process
- Once you reach the page titled Paper Filing – Printing Your Return click print return
- From the print center window click Print to view or save the PDF