Search Help Topics:

COVID-19 Update:

The IRS is not processing transcript requests by mail until further notice. 

To obtain a transcript online, visit the IRS Get Transcipt page

You may follow the instructions below to access an existing return:

  1. Sign In to your TaxAct Account
  2. Click the Continue Where I Left Off button to open your most recently accessed current year return, or click the Taxes tile to access other tax returns.
  3. From the My Taxes page, click the downward-facing arrow next to the appropriate tax year to expand the return list.
  4. 2015 and earlier returns are no longer available on TaxAct Online. You may contact the IRS at (800) 829-1040 for a transcript or copy of your return.

Was this helpful to you?