- Sign in to your TaxAct Online return
- Click My Return on the right side of the screen
- Click Print Center, then click the Custom tab
- Click on the checkbox(es) to the left of the item(s) (the top section lists individual forms and schedules) or (the bottom section lists documents received or worksheets) which you wish to view or print (you may need to scroll down in the section to locate the item(s))
- Click the Print button and then click the PDF link. The item will appear in a PDF read-only format. At that time you can click the printer icon on the screen to actually print, or close the window without printing.
NOTE: If, after you click Print in Step 5 above, you are directed to the Payment Option screen, you will need to process the product fees prior to printing.