Search Help Topics:

To file an Iowa amended return:
  1. From within your TaxAct® return (Online or Desktop) click on the State tab and then click Iowa right below the blue tabs at the top of the screen
  2. Click Amended Return
  3. The program will proceed with the interview questions to input the appropriate information
Only amend your return after your original return has been accepted.


Was this helpful to you?